One to one yoga sessions or guided meditation sessions can offer a tailored practice for individual needs. These sessions are ideal for those of you who are:
- busy struggling to fit a public class into your busy schedule
- beginners looking for an introduction to yoga
- experienced yogis looking to improve certain aspects of their practice
- looking for a more specialised practice incorporating meditation, pranayama (breathwork), etc.
- recovering from an illness/injury
- looking to manage a current illness/injury
Prices available on request dependent on location and any specialist requirements.
Yoga classes being held in the workplace can help to improve both the mental and physical health of staff: increasing physical activity and reducing stress. Providing staff with an hour of yoga can be so beneficial to improve staff wellness as well as business outcomes.
Guided meditation session are another way in which companies can look after staff’s well-being by providing space and time for staff to become more mentally aware. This reduces stress and increases mental and emotional awareness and well-being which in turn provides benefits for the company.
If you are interested in finding out more about any of the above please get in touch using the form on the contact page or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org